Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour (Licensed Guide)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour highlights: the most important masterpieces in both the Uffizi & Accademia galleries
- Meeting Point: in front of the Accademia Gallery's entrance
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people.
- Price: 350 EUR + 42 EUR/adult and 8 EUR/child (below 18y old), entrance tickets included
- Cancellation: Full refund if we receive the notice at least 1 week before the tour, 100% penalty fee otherwise
This tour is a must for art lovers!
In this 4-hour private walking tour you will have the chance to explore both one of the largest museums in the world, the Louvre and one of the most beloved museums in Paris, the Orsay. You will be provided with a full insight of the masterpieces of the Louvre, while going back through its history as far as the Greeks/Roman era. Our passionate and professional guide will take you on a great journey through different periods of art. You will be able to admire Mona Lisa as well as the Venus of Milo, La Liberté by Delacroix and many more. After this immersion of the past, we will cross the stunning Tuileries gardens, designed by LeNôtre, to reach the former train station known today as the Orsay museum. Here after a brief introduction of impressionism, our professional guide will take you inside to tour the wonders of the impressionist masters: Monet, Cezanne, Degas, Courbet, Renoir, Gauguin and Van Gogh. The time will pass by quickly, as you will enter two completely different universes in each museum! The guide will take you through an unforgettable experience as you dive into many masterpieces. Of course in both museums, you will skip the line to enjoy only art, not the queue! Note: from the 24th of September 2018 to the 23rd of November 2018, several gallery rooms will be closed to the public for reorganization purpose inside the Orsay Museum.