Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private walking tour (Licensed Guide)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: the Slaves by Michelangelo, the Rape of the Sabine Women by Giambologna, the Tree of Life by Pacino di Buonaguida, the Coronation of the Virgin by Jacopo di Cione, Cassone Adimari by Lo Scheggia, David by Michelangelo etc.
- Pick-up/Drop-off: in front of the main entrance of the Accademia.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 260 EUR + 12 EUR/adult (8 EUR / child), skip the line entrance tickets included
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
In this 2-hour private walking tour of the Galleria Dell'Accademia, your professional English speaking licensed guide will show you some of the most beautiful masterpieces of this museum and obviously Michelangelo's David. The Gallerie dell’Accademia has an incredible collection of paintings by Florentine artists like for instance the Slaves by Michelangelo, the Rape of the Sabine Women by Giambologna, the Tree of Life by Pacino di Buonaguida, the Coronation of the Virgin by Jacopo di Cione, Cassone Adimari by Lo Scheggia, David by Michelangelo etc
Our licensed guide is at your disposal so that he/she stops as much as you wish and gives you deeper explanation about what you see. You are in command, this is YOUR PRIVATE WALKING TOUR.
If you have no special request, we will show you as much as we can so that you get a good impression of the Florentine Painting over the centuries.
If you have special request, do not hesitate to share them with us in comments when you book the tour online.
This is an excellent tour to program in the middle of your stay, if you are in Florence for the 1st time or if you wish to refresh your memory or if you are travelling with people who have never been.
We normally meet you for this tour directly at the entrance of the Accademia or alternatively in the lobby of your hotel in the Historical District of Florence.