Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Tour with an Expert Mask-Maker Craftsman
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Decoration of 2 different Venetian masks that you will bring back home at the end of the workshop
- Meeting Point: Directly at the workshop.
- Max. Size of your Party: 8 people.
- Price: 490 EUR + 50 EUR per person
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
During this 2-Hour Private Mask Making Workshop, your passionate craftsman (craftswoman) will engage you in the world of Venetian Mask Making.
If you are looking for an alternative way of visiting Venice, less boring for children, you should embark on this tour. You can bet that your children are likely going to vote the workshop as their favorite activity in Venice!
The experience of making your own carnival masks is truly unique and exciting for children (especially for the ones in the 6-10y old bracket): you learn about the history of mask-making and the various techniques then you pick 2 shapes of masks that you like to you decorate them with the help/advice/coaching of your craftsman.
This workshop does not require any special skills and you will have space and time to create the mask of your dreams. This experience supports a local mask maker and contribute to a more sustainable tourism in Venice.