Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a licensed guide (including a 1h30 visit at the Uffizi Gallery and a 45min visit at the Duomo & Baptistery)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour highlights: Piazza della Signoria with its Palazzo Vecchio (from outside), Piazza della Repubblica, Duomo (visit inside), Baptistery (visit inside), Uffizi Gallery (1h30 visit inside), Santa Maria Novella (from outside), Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce (from outside), panoramic view of Florence from the Piazzale Michelangelo etc.
- Pick-up/Drop-off: at your hotel or flat.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 participants
- Price: 590 EUR for 2-7 people + 42 EUR/adult and 22 EUR/child (<18y old) including entrance tickets (or 590 EUR + 85 EUR per adult and free for children in the same family if you prefer to get a 3-day Firenze Card)
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
In this 4-hour private driving city tour of Florence, your licensed English speaking guide will show you most of the main landmarks of Florence: Piazza della Signoria, Piazza della Repubblica, Duomo, Baptistery, Uffizi Gallery, Santa Maria Novella (from outside), Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce (from outside)... etc.
Our tour usually includes 3 longer stops for deeper exploration inside:
- At the Duomo
- At the Baptistery
- At the Uffizi.
It also includes a stop at the Piazzale Michelangelo to enjoy the panoramic view over Florence and the world famous Ponte Vecchio
Our licensed guide is at your disposal so that he shows you as much as you wish. You are in command, this is YOUR panoramic tour.
If you have no special request, we will show you as much as we can, to give you the best overview of the city, so that you get your bearings.
If you have special request, do not hesitate to share them with us in comments when you book the tour online.
This is an excellent tour to program at the beginning of your stay, if you are in Florence for the 1st time or if you wish to refresh your memory or if you are travelling with people who have never been. We also offer this introduction city tour combined with a Florence Peretola (or Santa Maria Novella train station) pick up, if your flight arrive in the morning, and your hotel rooms are not ready, this is an excellent opportunity, to start enjoying the city right off the plane.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within the historical center (called the Q1 district - Centro Storico) but we can also arrange, at an extra cost, a pickup from Q2 to Q5 districts if this is more convenient for you.
It is also possible to pick you up outside these limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.