Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a driver and a licensed guide
- Duration: 8 hours
- Tour highlights: Accademia Gallery (1h visit inside), Piazza della Signoria with its Palazzo Vecchio (from outside), Piazza della Repubblica, Duomo (visit inside), Baptistery (visit inside), Uffizi Gallery (1h30 visit inside), Santa Maria Novella (visit inside), Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce (from outside), panoramic view of Florence from the Piazzale Michelangelo etc.etc.
- Pick-up/Drop-off: at your hotel or flat.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 participants
- Price: 1050 EUR for 2-7 people + 61.5 EUR/adult and 31 EUR/child (<18y old) for the entrance tickets (or 1050 EUR + 85 EUR per adult and free for children in the same family if you prefer to get a 3-day Firenze Card)
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
In this 8-hour full day private walking city tour of Florence, your licensed English speaking guide will show you most of the main landmarks of Florence:
Our tour usually includes 4 longer stops for deeper exploration inside:
- At the Uffizi Gallery (1h30 visit inside)
- At the Duomo/Baptistery (1h visit inside)
- At the Galleria dell'Accademia (1h visit inside)
- At one of the greatest churches in Florence like Santa Maria Novella or Santa Croce (45min visit inside)
Our licensed guide is at your disposal so that he shows you as much as you wish. You are in command, this is YOUR panoramic tour.
If you have no special request, we will show you as much as we can, to give you the best overview of the city, so that you get your bearings.
If you have special request, do not hesitate to share them with us in comments when you book the tour online.
This is an excellent tour to program at the beginning of your stay, if you are in Florence for the 1st time or if you wish to refresh your memory or if you are travelling with people who have never been. We also offer this introduction city tour combined with a Peretola airport (or Santa Maria Novella train station) pick up, if your flight/train arrives in the morning, and your hotel rooms are not ready, this is an excellent opportunity, to start enjoying the city right off the plane.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within the Historical Center of Florence ("distrito storico").
It is also possible to pick you up outside these limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.