Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour (licensed guide)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour highlights: Piazza della Signoria with its Palazzo Vecchio (from outside), Piazza della Repubblica, Duomo (optional visit inside), Baptistery (optional visit inside), Uffizi Gallery (optional visit inside), Santa Maria Novella (from outside), Ponte Vecchio...
- Pick-up/Drop-off: at your hotel/apartment.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 participants
- Price: 350 EUR for 2-8 people + 42 EUR per adult / 22 EUR per child, excluding entrance tickets (or 350 EUR + 85 EUR per adult and free for children in the same family if you prefer to get a 3-day Firenze Card)
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This is a private guided walking tour which lasts 4 hours and takes you along the most beautiful landmarks/museums of Florence.
Our licensed guide will pick you up at your hotel and start with the guided visit of Uffizi Gallery. We will then continue to the Duomo and its baptistery. Then we will walk to the other interesting highlights like the Ponte Vecchio and churches like Santa Croce, Santa Maria Novella etc.
This tour will give you a great introduction of Historical Florence, its architecture and its hidden streets.
Florencee is a majestic city to walk through and you will see details that you only can catch while walking, this is the best way to experience Florence while taking the time to actually "live" the City of Lilies.
Your professional guide will be with you at all times and share her passion for the City, its history and its architecture. She will provide you with as many information as you need in a fun and interesting way, to make this tour the highlight of your stay in Florence. Please note that we can meet you at the hotel if you wish as long as this one is centrally located (centro storico).