Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour (Licensed Guide)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Piazza della Signoria with its Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Repubblica, Duomo & its Baptistery, Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio... etc.
- Pick-up/Drop-off:directly at your hotel/apartment (if in the historical center)
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 250 EUR for 1 to 8 people
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
In this 2-hour private walking tour of Florence by night, your professional English speaking licensed guide will show you some of the most beautiful landmarks of Florence in the night such as Piazza della Signoria with its Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Repubblica, Duomo & its Baptistery, Uffizi Gallery and the Ponte Vecchio (all these attractions are only seen from outside). Florence is renowned as one of the world's most charming city during daylight but at night it wears a different cloak of mystery which increases even more its charming power. The city’s nature radically changes under the moonlight, from a crowded touristy city it morphs into a majestic, calm and timeless setting. As night falls in Florence, the colors of the city come alive thanks to the brilliant lighting.
Our licensed guide is at your disposal so that he/she stops as much as you wish and gives you deeper explanation about what you see. You are in command, this is YOUR PRIVATE WALKING TOUR.
If you have no special request, we will show you as much as we can during these 2 hours.
If you have special request, do not hesitate to share them with us in comments when you book the tour online.
This is an excellent tour to program in the middle of your stay, if you are in Florence for the 1st time or if you wish to refresh your memory or if you are travelling with people who have never been.
We normally meet you for this tour directly in the lobby of your hotel or at your apartment in the Historical Florence District.